BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENU
IMPORTANT LUNCHROOM INFORMATION:
1. You may now pay on your child’s account online at www.mylunchmoney.com
2. Food Allergy Forms must be filled out by the parent and a doctor in order to make food modifications for a student. This form is required by the Federal Government. You may pick up a copy of the form from the Clinic or find it on the Polk County School Website/Student Nutrition/Diet Modification Form. Once a food has been eliminated, it cannot be given to the student until another form from the physician has been received.
3. If you are planning to eat lunch with your child, please remember that guest tables have been provided for you and your child. Classmates will need to eat at their regular assigned tables and will not be permitted to join other guests for lunch.
4. Here is our online free and reduced meal application. Please click on the link and you may do everything online.
- Student – $1.00
- Adult/Parent – a la carte
- Breakfast & Lunch link 2015/16: English
- For online application for free and reduced lunch, please click on link below: